Sometimes it helps to have a guideline that show you how to get started with something new. The following is a suggested sequence for learning and getting started with Handicap System. Of course you can pick and choose the items to best fit your specific needs.
Learn how to...
- Learn how to log in to Handicap System (online) - video.
- Find answers to your questions quickly by searching Solutions (knowledge base) or User Guide(s).
- Fill out your organization's vital information so Signups and other parts of the program work properly.
- Add multiple administrators with their own login ID and password. See Add / Edit / Delete an Administrator video.
- See How to Add and Edit a Roster to which golfers are added - video.
- Select courses your group plays in the included golf course database (or add the courses).
- Set up an automatic handicap calculation schedule. Watch How to Set Handicap Calculation Mode and Calculation Timing video.
- Input golfers manually or import an existing list - videos.
- Send an email to one, some or all of your golfers using pre-designed templates to provide them with their login information. Create your own email templates.
- Add / Post Scores to Handicap System Web Edition from an Administrators Perspective - video.
- Access Standard Reports in Handicap System Web Edition (video). Create a report of your own or customize an existing report to suite your needs better.
- Display Index, Factor or Cdex (see "Course Handicaps" sub-title) and up to six different Course Handicaps (see Step 7). Watch How to Set / Change your Course Handicaps video.
- Delete and store players for possible future restoration to the roster.
- Set up a clubhouse computer with Easy Entry for score input into Handicap System Online.
Let golfers know about the available automatic reports.
- Let golfers know about apps for Androids & iPhones with User Guide.